- Property condition assessments
- Building system evaluations and envelope studies
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Roofing, moisture and waterproofing studies
- Concrete and building materials evaluations
- Floor slab moisture studies
- Mold investigation and remediation measures
- Preconstruction condition surveys
- Borescope surveys
- Asbestos surveys and abatement measures
- Pavement condition evaluations
- ADA and architectural issues
- Parking garage rehabilitation assessments
- Roadway and parking lot evaluation and rehabilitation design
- Forensic studies
- Regulatory review and permitting
- Value engineering for design specifications
- Plant safety program consultation
- Facilities planning and design consultation
- Plant process planning and consultation
- Industrial hygiene consultation
Our facilities consulting personnel assist our clients in evaluating and managing the built environment. Facilities owners rely on HCEA to provide expert, timely and cost effective services that support their facilities management initiatives.
At HCEA, we know your focus is on your business, not on your facilities.
Our facilities consulting services enable you to eliminate the distractions brought on by building problems. That's why countless property owners, property managers, developers, financial backers and prospective buyers have partnered with HCEA to manage their facilities issues.